Sunday, August 19, 2012

Update as of Aug 19th

L*K's Jan Stamp
It's almost done! I only have a couple of long stitches for the tassel on top of the hat, the mittens and the snowman's twig hands. :) Yaayy! This went a little slower in the beginning, I was a row off and kept counting stitches wrong! Glad I got rid of all that bad ju ju and caught up last night!

L*K's less = more flip
Starting on the hope more section now...once my snowman is done I'll be back on this project until I get my floss for the February stamp! I doubt I'll get a lot of stitching time over the next couple of weekends as we're trying to finish remodeling our bathroom as well. It's one project after another in the Rice household! That will probably be my next blog entry (hopefully) is before and after pictures of our bathroom! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching great progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I really like the colors in Fear Less.

    - Lisa N. in Cambodia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Lisa! That's what made me pick that and I remembered my parents had something like this hanging in our house that I grew up in (not stitched though) so this brings back happy memories for me! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete