Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Blog!

Well here goes nothing!!! I've been viewing all my fellow stitcher's blogs from my Yahoo! Group, ILCS and they looked so well put together and it's so nice to be able to see the progress of their stitching! So I wanted to put together a blog for myself so I would be able to see the progress of my stitching projects, too! :) Plus I'm expecting a new baby in October and it would be nice to post pictures of the baby and see my beautiful kids grow as well. 

It's taking me awhile to put this blog together - I have a daughter that's turning 2 on Monday so she can be a handful at times! It leaves me with very little time to stitch and play on this blog but she's the love of my life! I have some of my past finishes added to the link on the right but I have plenty more to add. It will all eventually get added! ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Meari! Now I just have to find the time to update this blog regularly...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're still doing this! You were really good! :)

    ReplyDelete